Farm 2 School Healthy Lunch Program
Having a complete wellness plan for our students is a unique attribute that Oakhill Day School is proud to offer it's families. Wellness at Oakhill encompasses fitness (Physical Education 5 days a week), nutrition education (cooking classes, label reading, and connections with farmers), gardening, food allergy training for staff, and a general knowledge of the food our students eat during the school day.
Why choose Oakhill Food and Beverage Lunch Service?
Price and picky eaters can keep a family from choosing to purchase school provided hot lunches. By conducting an annual family survey, we plan to encorporate the foods that our students love into the menu. There will not be a day where there is “nothing to eat” for your child.
Our goal is to offer our families maximum value. As part of the lunch fee, a daily breakfast and snack option is available along with multiple food options for lunch. Students will be fed enough to stay full through the afternoon ensuring them enough energy to power through the afternoon.
We realize our families are busy. The new food service plan at Oakhill will remove the evening and morning lunch prep sessions from your schedules, giving important quality time back to your family.
- 2 day Students - $290 / year ($10.00 discount)
- 3 day Students - $400 / year ($30.00 discount)
- 5 day Students - $675 / year ($55.00 discount)
$775 / year ($40.00 discount)Second and Third Grade
$820 / year ($40.00 discount)
We can accept credit card / debit card payments online at www.oakhilldayschool.org/payonline.
Pay as you go monthly, weekly, and daily lunch orders can be placed and paid for online at www.oakhilldayschool.org/F2Slunch.
For students not participating in the lunch program, $10 milk punch cards can be purchased online through our payment portal at www.oakhilldayschool.org/payonline.
- One Time Payment: (includes a discount of $25.00) Total for this option would be $925.00 due by August 31, 2016
- Two Time Payment: An ACH of $475.00 will occur on the last business day of August and January
- Four Time Payment: An ACH of $237.50 will occur on the last business day of August, November, January, March
- Monthly Payments: An ACH of $105.56 will occur on the last business day of each month August through April
- A la carte: By choosing the a la carte meal plan you are letting us know that you choose to eat the all-inclusive lunch on a day to day basis and will owe no money at the first payment deadline. These lunches can be purchased daily for $7 by using a pre-loaded Spirit Card that each 4th - 8th grade student will receive on the first days of school. Breakfast can be purchased for $4 daily.
We can accept credit card / debit card payments online at www.oakhilldayschool.org/payonline or you can have an ACH payment withdrawn from your checking/savings account on the last day of the selected months by returning the attached ACH form.
If selecting two, four, or monthly payments, please complete the ACH form to have the fees automatically withdraw from your checking/savings account on the last working day of the months reflected in your payment choice or you will be sent a reminder email two weeks before payment is due with instructions on paying online or by check.
One time payments by credit card can be made online at www.oakhilldayschool.org/payonline. All of the above payment methods can also be used to reload your child's spirit card!