Board of Trustees
Oakhill Day School is a non-profit 501c3 Independent Private School that is governed by a Board of Trustees. The Board of Trustees has a membership of diverse professional and personal backgrounds and skills. Our Board also includes various constituencies, including alumni, current and past parents, grandparents, and other Oakhill friends.
Oakhill Day School's Board of Trustees is a policy-making and working board who ensures:
- Support and evaluation of the Head of School
- Compliance with Board Committee by-laws
- The financial well-being of school; capital assets, budget, fundraising, endowment
- The maintenance of adequate insurance and policies that reduce risk and liability
- Strategic guidance and perspective for maintaining and forwarding the school's mission for generations to come
Oakhill is grateful for the individuals who volunteer so much of their time, resources, and talents to ensure that Oakhill continues to carry out its mission into the future.
2023-2024 Board of Trustees
Josh Smith, President
Tammy Wright, Vice-President
Jason Rule, Treasurer
Dr. Elizabeth Manion, Secretary
Dr. An Le (Past-President)
Dr. Collin Lovitt