Main Campus Building Lunch FAQ's
LUNCH PROGRAM QUESTIONS
For questions please email or call: Justin Kieslich - 816.436.6228 / email@example.com
WHERE DO I GO TO ORDER A LUNCH?
Go To: https://.ods.boonli.com - (please bookmark this page)
For initial family orders, you will be sent an email that contains the Oakhill code that you will use to set up your account. If you would like to order lunches but for some reason did not receive the email, please notify Chef Justin to get set up!WHAT'S FOR LUNCH
- Nutritious meals, made fresh each day
- Various menu choices in order to please much of the school population - vegetarian options available
- Fresh, locally grown produce used throughout the menu
- Printable copies of the lunch menu can be found on the Parent HUB > under resources in the Boonli folder located on the Lunchroom tab.
- Orders must be made by Sunday at 10 pm for the upcoming week.
- Late Orders - If an order is not placed by Sunday at 10 pm, students will add-on at the window the day of for an additional cost.
- We encourage you to order lunches a month at a time. It’s just simpler and easier that way. You may also order daily or weekly instead.
- Be sure to proceed to checkout and process your payment. Orders that are left in the shopping cart will NOT be processed and your student(s) will not be included in the lunch service.
- Card Payments: After entering your card information, do not close your browser prior to receiving the confirmation display or your order may be interrupted and not fully processed. If a confirmation page is not displayed, do not attempt to enter payment again, as this may result in duplicate charges.
Changes can be made during the open ordering period. Credits for cancellations will be applied to your next order. Once the ordering period has closed, your order is FINAL.FORGOT TO PLACE YOUR ORDER
After the ordering period has closed, late orders are NOT accepted. Note: Boonli is not authorized to allow any orders after the menu has closed. All add-on lunches can be made at the window on the day of service.CREDIT FOR A MISSED LUNCH
Because certain ingredients are purchased in advance and menu items are cooked to order, credits cannot be given if your student misses their lunch due to illness or appointments made during lunch.OOPS, I FORGOT TO SEND LUNCH
Students who forget their lunch will be provided a lunch if there are any extra meals available. This meal will be added directly to your shopping cart and the charge will appear on your next order.
Make sure you have an email address in your profile to receive notifications including ordering reminders, important communication, confirmations, password resets AND add the domain "@boonli.com" to your email safe list.
$10 milk punch cards can be purchased for students who do not eat hot lunch. If your student does not eat hot lunch and does not have a milk card, drinks must be packed from home or the lunch room can provide water as their beverage.
* Please remember that students will not receive a second entree unless it is ordered at the time of pre-ordering.