South Campus Building Lunch FAQ's
LUNCH PROGRAM QUESTIONS
For questions please email or call: Justin Kieslich - 816.436.6228 / firstname.lastname@example.org
PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION INFORMATION
There is no registration form for South Campus Building lunches. All students in Grades 4 and up will see a charge on their SMART bill on August 5 if a one-time payment by cash or check has not been received in the Finance Office by August 1.
Payment by check can be sent to:
Attn. Finance Office / Lunch
Oakhill Day School
7019 North Cherry Street
Gladstone, MO 64118
Cash can be brought in person to the finance office or you can pay by Credit Card over the phone. *One-time payments made by credit card are not eligible for the full year discount. ($1,075/year)
- One-time Payment: (includes a discount of $25.00)*
Total for this option is $1,050/year due by August 1. If selecting this plan you must pay by cash or check.
- Monthly Payment: A monthly charge of $119.44 will occur on the 5th day of each month August through April on your SMART bill. Monthly payments go into effect if a one-time payment is not made by August 1 and the first payment will be billed on August 5.
- Breakfast and snacks are included in this all-inclusive meal plan.
WHAT'S FOR LUNCH
- Nutritious meals, made fresh each day
- Various menu choices in order to please much of the school population - vegetarian options available
- Fresh, locally grown produce used throughout the menu.