2019-2020 Student Ambassador Form
Student Ambassadors represent the entire student body to the external and internal community. They exemplify our Life Skills, are well rounded and have the ability to represent Oakhill both internally and outside of school.
All applications are considered complete once this form is submitted with all of the questions answered, two letters of recommendation are given/sent to the Admissions Director, and an interview has been conducted. Letters of recommendation may NOT be completed by an Oakhill faculty member and must be of no relation to the applicant. Interviews will be scheduled for the week of September 16.
A completed application must be submitted by September 13 in order for the applicant to be considered for the Ambassador program. Students will be made aware of their scheduled interview date/time 48 hours prior to the actual interview.
A total of four students will be chosen to represent Oakhill Day School as a Student Ambassador.
Ambassador roles may include, but are not limited to:
- Representing Oakhill Day School in community events
- Speaking at various Oakhill events
- Welcoming visitors to Oakhill when asked to
- Passing out programs at musicals
- At all times you are an Oakhill Ambassador and should represent the Oakhill Community
- Aiding in marketing of the school with The Admissions and Marketing/Communications Offices.
Please answer the following with detail and share as much as you would like. Answers should not exceed more than 150 words per question.