Philanthropy at Oakhill

I pay tuition?  Why is it necessary to raise money for Oakhill?
80% of Oakhill's annual operating budget is generated through tuition.  The remaining 20% comes from philanthropy, specifically donations to the Mighty Oak Fund and special event sponsorships.  Every gift received helps support key initiatives of Oakhill Day School.

  • Facilities maintenance, technology, utilities and security
  • Professional Development and training for staff/faculty
  • Enrichment programs
  • Financial Aid

Over the 2020 Summer, to combat the Covid19 pandemic, Oakhill took extraordinary, expensive
yet necessary action to ensure our students and faculty are safe and healthy:

  • Hired a distance learning coordinator/liaison between parents, students and teachers ensuring success.
  • Purchased iPads for all students in K-3.
  • Hired additional cleaning staff to assist with cleaning high touch areas in commons spaces and restrooms.

  • Purchased Electrostatic sprayers (backpack and handheld) to disinfect rooms.

  • Installed door pulls for public restrooms to assist with contactless door opening.

  • Purchased clear face shields for staff.

  • Installed plexiglass dividers for the front offices at each campus.

  • Purchased disinfectants that are food-safe quality for lunchrooms with 1 minute kill time.

  • Utilization of hospital-grade disinfectants.

  • Installed additional hand sanitizer stations .

  • Installed touchless faucets and soap dispensers for public restrooms.

  • Installed Merv13 filters for HVAC units to help filter out smaller particulate matter from the air.

Your philanthropic support benefits each and every Oakhill student!

How can I help?

Attend or sponsor our special events.  Stay tuned for upcoming event information and invitations to these fun and exciting events:

Donate to the Mighty Oak Fund - Watch your mail box for the opportunity to participate/

Purchase a Community Partnership - contact the Development Office for details.  

Participate in the Box Tops for Education Program:
Download the Boxtops for Education App, and then scan your store receipts to find participating products.  The app will automatically credit Oakhill Box Tops earnings online. Twice a year Oakhill will receive a check!

Shop AmazonSmileWhen you join AmazonSmile you generate donations. Shop at, select Oakhill Day School, and Amazon will donate 0.5% of eligible purchases to Oakhill.




Oakhill Day School
Oakhill Day School
7019 N. Cherry Street Gladstone, MO 64118
Phone: 816.436.6228
email page print page small type large type
powered by finalsite