Posted 05/25/2018 01:54PM
Ordering Summer Lunches
This year, Oakhill Fully Charged is offering Oakhill Food and Beverage lunches daily! If you are familiar with Oakhill's school year lunch ordering system, it will be easy for you to navigate Boonli over the summer months. New to Oakhill lunches? That's okay, we've included instructions below to help make ordering easy!
Cutoff times to order your lunch for the day is 8:30 a.m. on the day you plan to eat. If you already have a student enrolled at Oakhill during the regular school year and you currently order lunch through Boonli, then we ask that you wait until the last day of school is over to transfer your child to the "summer camp" classroom where you will be placing your orders over summer.
If you are new to Boonli, making an account is easy. The school password is ODS1. Follow the prompts to create a profile for your student. From there, its as easy as working your way through the calendar.
Ham, Turkey or Sunbutter and Jelly (every day option)
1 hot item available (every day)
Monday - Ravioli w/ breadstick
Tuesday - Cheeseburger or hot dog w/chips
Wednesday - Field trip day
Thursday - Quesadillas
Friday - Pizza Day!
- Visit ODS.Boonli.com/register
- The school passcode is ODS1
- The account name is the parents name and then they will create a profile for each camper. Select SUMMER CAMP for the classroom and from there, ordering is available.
- Make selections for each day by placing them in your shopping cart which you can view in the top right corner. The number of lunch selections made will be notated by a RED number. After you make all of your selections, GO TO the shopping cart and complete the checkout process.
*IF you have NOT entered credit card info OR received a confirmation email, then your order has NOT been received. You will get a confirmation email and a notification box that will pop up and say YOUR ORDER HAS PROCESSED.
- Visit ods.boonli.com and sign into your profile per usual.
- Open the MENU panel by selecting the THREE LINES in the top LEFT corner.
- Select "MY ACCOUNT" and then "USER PROFILES". From there you select the student/camper's name you wish to adjust and their details will pop up.
- Change the drop down box that has their CURRENT classroom listed to SUMMER CAMP.
Once you save, you will be able to see ALL of the summer menus.