Shake, Raddle, and Raise Your Paddles
The 2018-2019 Auction Committee wants to invite all of you to the Oakhill Day School Annual Auction on Saturday, March 2. We are bringing our largest fundraising event back to the Oakhill Day School Gymnasium for a 50's Themed Sock Hop to shake, raddle, and raise our paddles!
Be sure to get your tickets soon, reservations are a must to attend the event. To plan enough food and beverage for our guests, you must have your tickets purchased by February 18, 2019. VIP Tables are selling fast... we only have 10 left to purchase!
These are the remaining ways you can help support the Auction:
- Purchase Tickets (deadline is February 18, 2019)
- Donate towards your class package (donate to help your class have the best package for live auction)
- Donate items for Live, Silent, and Children's Auction (We are now accepting donations in the Development Office)
- Purchase a business advertisement (Your business can be featured in the auction catalog)
- Attend the Children's Action on Wednesday, February 20 from 3:30-5:30 p.m.
Help Your Class Earn Top Dollar! Contribute to Your Class Package
Class packages are packages put together by your student(s) classes and these packages get auctioned off on auction night! Contributing towards your student(s) class package helps the Auction Committee secure great packages for either silent or live auction and make money for our favorite school. Below is a list of all of the class packages. If you have connections to help one of the other classes please contact the Development Office.
- Toddler/Early Learner: Staycation
- Pre-School: Cruising to the Caribbean
- Pre-K: American Girl Adventure
- Kindergarten/First: Sporting and Sounders Soccer Package
- Second/Third: Chiefs Tailgate Fun
- Fourth: Hermann Get Away
- Fifth/Sixth: All that Bling
- Seventh/Eighth: New York Vacation
Make the Scene: See You at Children's Auction!
Children's Auction is an opportunity for the students to get in on the auction fun! Best of all... No tickets are needed to attend this event because it's FREE! There will be tons of toys, games, books, and tween/teen items for students to bid on with your help... as well as concessions with pizza from Pizza Street and a sundae bar!
More information will be distributed as we get closer to the Children's Auction. The event is on Wednesday, February 21 right after school in the gymnasium.
Get ready to celebrate the most successful event yet! With your participation, we will be able to reach our goal of $180,000!
✉️ Contact the Development Office if you have any questions!