Represent Your School!
Student Ambassadors represent the entire Oakhill student body to our families and the community. They exemplify our Life Skills, are well rounded, and have the ability to showcase the school from a students perspective.
We are looking for interested 7th and 8th-grade students to apply for the role of Student Ambassador for the 19-20 School Year!
Interested students must submit an application, two letters of recommendation, and participate in a live interview with teachers, staff, and outside community members. This year's interviews are during the week of September 16.
A total of four students total are chosen each year to represent Oakhill Day School as a Student Ambassador.
Ambassador roles may include, but are not limited to:
- Representing Oakhill in community events
- Speaking at various Oakhill events
- Welcoming visitors to Oakhill
- Passing out programs at musicals and events
- Representatives of the Oakhill Community
- Aiding in the marketing of the school with the Admissions and Marketing/Communications Offices
Completed applications are due back to your Oakhill Admissions Office by September 13.
Click here to apply!
Please contact Dorothy Beckham, Director of Admissions and Financial Assistance with any questions.