Don't forget your donations for Mimi's Pantry!
With gratefulness, thankfulness, and kindness touching each of us as we head into the Thanksgiving Holiday, Oakhill Day School is honored to partner with Mimi's Pantry in Riverside and the Northland Christmas Store for our upcoming school-wide Service Project. Kelley Catterson, parent of Evan in 4th grade, is the Executive Director of Mimi's Pantry. I am excited to support two great causes in the Northland!
We will be collecting items through November 25th. You will see boxes for each classroom in both buildings, and food may be dropped off in the large 55-gallon barrels in each building. Each grade level has been assigned something specific to collect:
- Pretoddler - soup, rice, and mac & cheese
- Toddler - soup, rice, and mac & cheese
- Preschool - soup, rice, and mac & cheese
- Prekindergarten - canned tomatoes (sauce, dried, whole)
- Kindergarten - canned vegetables
- First Grade - pasta sauce
- Second Grade - sugar
- Third Grade - instant potatoes and Jiffy Mix
- Fourth and Fifth Grade - deodorant, men's razors, and women's razors
- Sixth, Seventh and Eighth Grade - toilet paper, paper towels, and household cleaning products
I hope you can join us in supporting families in need throughout the Northland. A small donation can make a huge difference for a family! Thank you in advance for supporting Mimi's Pantry and the Northland Christmas Store!
Grateful to be a part of such a giving community,