Oakhill's Got Talent!
And it's time to show it off!
Do you have a special talent that you'd like to share with the rest of Oakhill? Well you should sign up for the Talent Show! Participation is open to students in grades 1 - 8.
This year's participation guidelines are as follows:
- You must provide the name of student(s) performing in the act. All names written down of those performing with them the day of the show.
- The Name of the Song/Piece you are performing must be provided and appropriate for school.
- Please identify what type of talent you are performing. (Singing, gymnastics, dance, magic, etc.)
- Each student may perform in only one act.
- Acts must appear well-rehearsed, entertaining, and follow a 2- 3-minute limit. (There will not be scheduled rehearsal time for individual acts during the school day, rehearsals must be arranged outside of the school day.)
- Impromptu acts will not be performed in the Talent Show—students plan and practice on their own time. Requirements of practicing in your group outside of the school day.
- By signing up to participate, you understand that participating in the Talent Show requires a commitment to the show on Tuesday, March 3.
As in previous years, there is a limited number of acts that we can accept (15 from Grades 1-3 and 15 from Grades 4 - 8). Once the limit is reached, we can place additional acts on a waitlist in the chance someone backs out.
Forms are due back by: January 24
If you have any additional questions about the talent show, please contact: Elaine Scheidecker