Oakhill Panthers - Athletics Twitter Page
Hello Panther Family,
As we embark on this new adventure of online distance learning for the foreseeable future I just wanted to pass along some ways I will be keeping in touch, and ways you can follow me online as well. My goal is to make things as normal and helpful as possible for your family. I will be sharing some things we will be doing to help keep your kids active at home outside of the daily PE workouts. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Email: If you ever have any questions, or if there is any way I can be of assistance feel free to reach out via email. I would love to hear from you and assist if needed.
Twitter: Your Oakhill Panthers Athletic program has their very own twitter account, we would love for you to take the time to create an account if you do not already have one. If you already have a twitter account we hope you will take a moment to find us on twitter and give your Panthers a follow! Listed below are the steps you can take to follow Oakhill Athletics on twitter. Stay up to date with all the Oakhill Athletics current happenings by following us throughout the year. We appreciate your support! Help us reach 175 followers by April 24th!
Oakhill Panthers - Videos coming soon to @OakhillPanthers twitter page
How to follow Oakhill Athletics on Twitter
- To begin, if you do not have a twitter account you will need to go to twitter.com and create a twitter account.
- Once you have created a twitter account, or if you already have one search for Oakhill Athletics on twitter.
- The Oakhill Athletics twitter handle is @OakhillPanthers
- Once you have found us on twitter be sure to give us a follow by clicking on the follow button.
- Below is a picture of the Oakhill twitter page to follow, hopefully this will make us easy to find!
Over the next few weeks Oakhill Athletics plans to post some short videos to twitter that will hopefully give your children some extra activities to do at home. Some examples of what you may see are listed below:
- Basketball Drills - we will be posting some videos of things your child can do at home if they would like to work on their basketball skills.
- Volleyball Drills - we will be posting some videos of things your child can do at home if they would like to work on their basketball skills.
- Baseball Drills - for those of you who have a child involved and participating in baseball we will share some drills they can do at home while they are unable to practice.
- Soccer Drills - we will be posting some videos of drills your child can do at home if they would like to work on their basketball skills.
- Cross Country - Running/Workout Challenges
Look forward to seeing you on the Oakhill Athletics twitter page followers list soon!
Have a great day and GO PANTHERS!